franchi alcione one problem

rabbiter

bought January 2015,used a handful of times,the last couple of times,one being keepers day,the first barrel will fire,then when pulling trigger for second barrel,the trigger doesn't move,i took it back to the shop a week before the keepers day,he stripped and lubed it and said,he cant see owt wrong,but could be the inertia block not setting second barrel and to pull the gun into my shoulder when shooting,which is what I do anyway,this problem doesn't occur every time I fire it,maybe 1 in 4 shots,anyone else had this problem?

Get someone else to try the gun-9 times out of 10 this problem is caused by the shooter "hanging" on the trigger after the first shot-if nobody is around try the gun using a thick glove on your trigger hand.

Good suggestion. I used to do this quite often with my Browning 325 until somehow my brain managed to get the message through to my finger to release the trigger fractionally.

Check to see if the safe is sloppy .It may be that with recoil its going on to safe .

Picked this up Today.lol.

Do you know Gunman,my Son's gun was doing exactly that, then found my Grandsons gun was doing the same, Just softened the spring,bit more bend, reharden,And never did it again.

Edited by subsonicnat

I too had a brand new Alcione One with exactly the same problem. I returned it and bought a Browning.

It's a shame as the Gun was nice and well kitted for the money, but I was constantly waiting for it to fail!

Why would you be waiting for it to fail? I've had mine about 4yrs and put 10000+ shells thru it. I had the safety stick last week but only from lack of lubrication and it was fixed in a few minutes by a squirt of oil. Great value guns in my opinion.

Why would you be waiting for it to fail? I've had mine about 4yrs and put 10000+ shells thru it. I had the safety stick last week but only from lack of lubrication and it was fixed in a few minutes by a squirt of oil. Great value guns in my opinion.

Because it kept failing!!!

This was a fault virtually out of the box!