badgers

So I have just come back in from doing a bit of rabbit shooting. I have brought none home with me as only 1 presented a safe shot. There were 2 rabbits sanding next to each other at about 40 yards, down goes the first and the other runs off. Whilst waiting too see if it came back I noticed eyes next to the first one. Turns out a badger was eating the bloody thing, any one else had similar before?? Found it a little bit strange and really ****** me off :L

What, a nice cuddly badger doing something like that? :ninja:

They have been known to take lambs as well.

Never would have thought it ;) fluffy little things... I've heard them taking lambs but a rabbit I had just shot? I was using nv and videod it on my phone, showed my other half and she was in stitches because of my 'choice language'

Oh for goodness sake. Scientifical research has proven that they only eat earthworms and the occasional beetle. Get up to speed please. The idea that they eat lambs is simply on \'old wive's tale'.

And the rabbit I shot last night with video evidence.... Haha, wanted that for dinner today -.- should I send my video to the link and see what they say??

Never would have thought it ;) fluffy little things... I've heard them taking lambs but a rabbit I had just shot? I was using nv and videod it on my phone, showed my other half and she was in stitches because of my 'choice language'

Get the video up on tube with a title of cuddly little badger..... They take hedgehogs and domestic cats... They are able to unroll hedgehogs that have balled..

Everything is anecdotal. Ever. Stop maligning the worm eaters, they're cute'n cuddly. I love the way the frollop across the fields, like a little squidgely wigdeley fluffy puffy fing wiv legs. And the population hasn't exploded. I only ever count 20 or 30 out the back when I look at night.

Funny though, I think those wicked farmers have sprayed the crops with nasty icky chemicals or something, as I haven't seen a hedgehog for yonks? Perhaps they migrate?