It's not even an April fools

daz2202

Just read it myself its at best a piece of hack/poor journalism on anti-sports shooting or private gun ownership

written by a journalist who must of thought

"I know I haven't got many good stories lately I'll link legal firearms selling sorry weapons with crime see how I get on"

He's got a contact page if anyone wants to give him a phone call, I think basc / ca / firearms uk should be onto this

in touch with the editor and the journalist in question.

Referring to them as weapons for sale on gun trader obviously an ignorant fool :no:

A copy of my email to them

I have just read Ben Eccleston story "Over 1,200 rifles and shotguns for sale in Warwickshire on gun website"

I would like to ask what exactly is he trying to say? Is he trying to let people know that if they have the appropriate authorization they can get a bit of a bargain AYA or is he trying to make people believe that Guntrader is some sort of criminal free for all?

I look forward to your reply

Even more hilarious, have a look at the description for the shotgun pic.

For those that can't be bothered going to the churnalism site, it's a close-up pic of the chambers end of an O/U, which has just been fired. So the cartridges have been ejected, and smoke is coming from the chambers by the ejectors.

The description : "Loading Shotgun".

But as I say about most churnalism : why let the truth get in the way of a good story ?

In other breaking news, corner shops discovered selling addictive lethal tobacco products & off-licenses peddle life wrecking alcoholic drinks.

Oh my god!! Really?! Of all places!! :L people should really learn a bit about what ever there researching and not insult the sport.... Show a little bit of respect to us illegals :L