Norfolk Flush Sunday 20th March

hitclays

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there as "billy no mates" So if anyone needs a handicap :)

me too fella :lol:

Hmmm NOT the rousing enthusiastic "come and join us" response I might have hoped for lol. :( :(

I'll be looking to sell my E Rezzini after the shoot if anyone's interested ? Looking for around £275

Giving up due to lack of time, money and or opportunities. (Ohh and licence renewal)

After the usual drop outs we have 64 shooting this sunday morning.

Can you all be there ready to shoot at 10am,

Tea/bacon butty wagon on site,bring plenty of cartridges

See you all sunday

I'll be looking to sell my E Rezzini after the shoot if anyone's interested ? Looking for around £275
Giving up due to lack of time, money and or opportunities. (Ohh and licence renewal)

SORRY TO HEAR THAT NEIL

Hmmm NOT the rousing enthusiastic "come and join us" response I might have hoped for lol. :( :(

Hi Neal.

That is a great shame.

Don't forget us, we will not forget you.

Keep well mate.

Cheers

Terry

Alan, we're going to let you down I'm afraid! One of the lads has been ill in bed for a couple of days, checked with him this morning and he's still not fixed. So we've decided to give it a miss this year.

Apologies for last minute cancellation. !!!!

Sorry Neil, I should have said in my post to PM me because I don't log on here as much as I used to.

I wasn't ignoring you on purpose!!!!

Regards

Cos

We are one man down on one team if you want to join us misfits

Sorry Neil, I should have said in my post to PM me because I don't log on here as much as I used to.

I wasn't ignoring you on purpose!!!!

Regards

Cos

Thats cool, my post was very much tongue in cheek,

Sadly, posting from my iPad the emoticons don't work/show up so perhaps the sentiment is lost in posting.

Hope your mate's feeling better soon.

Best regards.

On a more positive note, Ive just spent ages trying to download and fill in the renewal forms for Shotgun and FaC off the Essex Police website, going to ring local dealers and see what it cost to store guns whilst I wait on renewal.

@ Wabbitbosher, thanks for the offer, hmmmm now I might feel guilty as Paddy(no mates)Galore is also partner less ?

We'll leave it to Alan to sort out I think ??

Thats cool, my post was very much tongue in cheek,

Sadly, posting from my iPad the emoticons don't work/show up so perhaps the sentiment is lost in posting.

Hope your mate's feeling better soon.

Best regards.

On a more positive note, Ive just spent ages trying to download and fill in the renewal forms for Shotgun and FaC off the Essex Police website, going to ring local dealers and see what it cost to store guns whilst I wait on renewal.

@ Wabbitbosher, thanks for the offer, hmmmm now I might feel guilty as Paddy(no mates)Galore is also partner less ?

We'll leave it to Alan to sort out I think ??

Why would you need to store them ? they should issue a temp certificate if they cannot renew for the due date

Why would you need to store them ? they should issue a temp certificate if they cannot renew for the due date

You are correct,

Their reminder letter states that providing I put my renewal in before expiry then a temporary certificate will be issued, my local RFD advises me that I can store my 22lr but cannot have in my possession or use any expanding ammunition, but I should be able to keep and use my fac air rifle as its a single lead pellet

You are correct,

Their reminder letter states that providing I put my renewal in before expiry then a temporary certificate will be issued, my local RFD advises me that I can store my 22lr but cannot have in my possession or use any expanding ammunition, but I should be able to keep and use my fac air rifle as its a single lead pellet

Don't bother, you will not be missed I can assure you.

I asked for this but didn't materialise!

Would have been nice to see the teams.

I had the teams to post (as i always do) ,then with drop outs and undecided shooters due to work shifts etc they kept changing,so i didnt know what the teams were until half an hour ago when i finally had conformation from 3 guys that they were coming

any chance you can post the teams up Alan? :good:

Your with huskyRich and Mr and Mrs T bird X, Gram