Norfolk Flush Sunday 20th March

hitclays

Alan,

Good to see that your day was a success, I believe it could have been a far better attended day had you reacted to the end effect of the last shoot you had. That would be the one where you sold it as being a flash bang with Turkey Crowns (not one) and a raffle. I and a few others waited in the pub for 4 hours and eventually gave up, which I find was sad especially as some of us had bought raffle tickets already. You might have missed the post but I doubt it and an answer would possibly have made this latest shoot a better attended day.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jim,hope your well mate,

There were 26 turkeys given out at the xmas shoot to people that hit the flash clays.Re the raffle it was drawn at the end of the shoot and prizes were given out there.The raffle made £82 which was given to the church as it always is.

After the shoot i was putting away 30 traps etc hence why i was late back to the pub.

Re yesterdays flush,as you no doubt have read it was a great day,the only down side for me was the amount of drop outs for various reasons in the last 36 hours,but there was still a good number that did make the effort to attend,There were guys that shot over 170 cartridges yesterday ,plus food for £25 not an expensive mornings shooting for what was on offer.

Edited by hitclays

"Here here" Alan we had a great day and well worth every penny ! Just a huge shame that we didn't do as we had at the Xmas shoot but I know I can speak for all of the members of our three teams we had a brilliant time especially the free for all the end how the heck we still managed to miss some was beyond belief cheers Alan and team from the North Norfolk posie !

Hi Jim,hope your well mate,

There were 26 turkeys given out at the xmas shoot to people that hit the flash clays.Re the raffle it was drawn at the end of the shoot and prizes were given out there.The raffle made £82 which was given to the church as it always is.

After the shoot i was putting away 30 traps etc hence why i was late back to the pub.

Re yesterdays flush,as you no doubt have read it was a great day,the only down side for me was the amount of drop outs for various reasons in the last 36 hours,but there was still a good number that did make the effort to attend,There were guys that shot over 170 cartridges yesterday ,plus food for £25 not an expensive mornings shooting for what was on offer.

That's fare one Alan, I stand corrected. :good:

It was my first flush also! Certainly much fun had by myself and the rest of 'Team Wabbitbosher' Even if it did take a couple of washes to get all the black powder residue off my hands in the pub hahaha! I'll certainly be coming along to the next one!

Cheers Alan for all the effort you clearly put into setting up a great day for everyone!

Glad you enjoyed it guys,Thanks for the messages

Results from the Flush Shoots

Out of 490

1st Team Churchill 414

2nd Team Steve 399

3rd Team chris S 398

4th Team Fenboy 388

5th Team Dave Gk1960 368

6th Team Dom 366

7th Team Kevin G 352

8th Team W/bosher 350

9th Team Tony Mc 331

10th Team Kev W 328

11th Team Max B 302

12th Team Ray K 301

13th Team Geoff 294

Edited by hitclays

Thanks for a great morning Alan, another great set-up, team Steve obviously boosted by me jumping in on one stand to cover Sharon..!!

As for some shooting 170 cartridges I brought 300 with me and still got through another 75 from the car all for £25-00 no better fun or value anywhere. Come along and enjoy yourselves folks would be a shame if Alan didn't run them..