OFF SEASON PLANS AND PROJECTS.

TONY R

A poor workman and all that :whistling:

I am sure now you have got your gun sorted we will have some good flights in the future.

I cannot believe you and WW think I am a Jonah I cannot be held responsible for dodgy guns and poor shooting :lol:

don't take it to hard lad . we all have a Jonah mine gets stuck in the mud and has 18 shots for two widgen :ninja:

don't take it to hard lad . we all have a Jonah mine gets stuck in the mud and has 18 shots for two widgen :ninja:

Really 18 for 1 and a runner ---------------------------------- perhaps WW has not been shooting too bad after all .

No wonder Tony has avoided a flight with me this season , he was afraid of me taking the P :lol:

Edited by fenboy

I am afraid the stats don't lie! Changed company and......I even shot 3 for 2 shots this morning to kick things off.....

I just realised I have had 2 gun malfunctions and a blank whilst with fenboy! lol

.....we will have a successful flight at some point!

My gun jammed when I was with FB too !!!

Those boats may be very handy on Findhorn Bay now that the local white settlers have started standing behind shooters in Hi-viz jackets and waving there hands about. I can can think of a few areas of the bay over 6 foot deep at high tide!!!!

If the white settlers tried that on a golf course they would be charged with breach of the peace and fined,it would be interesting if a wildfowler phoned the cops to see what action they would take on the white settlers.

A friend in Michigan in the USA told be about a woman who went into the woods during deer season, and started banging pots and pans to scare deer away, she was charged and fined and told next time she tries that she would go to jail.

In the USA i was told that it was illegal to interfere with someones legal sporting activities.

It would be over here too. I would video on the phone a call the police.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/329398-sabs-get-prosecuted/

If the white settlers tried that on a golf course they would be charged with breach of the peace and fined,it would be interesting if a wildfowler phoned the cops to see what action they would take on the white settlers.

A friend in Michigan in the USA told be about a woman who went into the woods during deer season, and started banging pots and pans to scare deer away, she was charged and fined and told next time she tries that she would go to jail.

In the USA i was told that it was illegal to interfere with someones legal sporting activities.

Edited by Penelope

It's also illegal here