Off to the shooting show ,,

rec-baller

Not long been back, I was up for about 20 to 4 this morning and we had left the house by quarter past, got there around 20 to 7 got some breakie then spent the entire day there, left around 4 ish:) I had a great time with dad, who got a nice shirt, new wellies and some bottles of that Rasberry vodka and Honey Whiskey. We brought some of the the Boar and apple sausage rolls home haha! We loved them, got one for when we had a break, then went back for lunch and then had one when we got in - a small bone or other hard substance however cracked one of my dads teeth which fell out :s!! Apart from that a thoroughly enjoyable day :)

I got there before the sparrows were awake this morning and stayed until about 3pm. Now totally worn out - mostly from going around in circles trying to find my way out of the various halls! I wouldn't mind, but I've been going for the past few years. Just a slow learner, I guess. I'm going back again tomorrow. With my memory, it will be like groundhog day. :rolleyes:

I got there before the sparrows were awake this morning and stayed until about 3pm. Now totally worn out - mostly from going around in circles trying to find my way out of the various halls! I wouldn't mind, but I've been going for the past few years. Just a slow learner, I guess. I'm going back again tomorrow. With my memory, it will be like groundhog day. :rolleyes:

Yep knackered and constantly a bit lost sums it up nicely haha!

I have been today had a great time sat in a spitfire managed to buy an old leg of lamb gun case some thin shooting gloves and looked at Westley Richards side by side rifles absolutely beautiful firearms on top of which got a free cup of tea from the NGO and met Mike Dickinson from Calton moor range this guy knows his stuff all for £20 entrance and free parking. Top value. :good::good::good: