Foxing last night.

eccles

Forecast was good for last night so out on the foxes. Drove up to my mates farm had a cuppa with him and Mrs. Huw said here some cash for the 2 you shot Thurs night. :) I said i'd start on top fields first then come back down here then the big fields over the road.

Drove up and parked smoke and called on first field nothing,walked down lane to next calling point. Check sloping field before i opened gate nothing. Set the foxpro singing 10 mins or so spotted a fox coming through hedge on next doors watched it for a min or 2 then scanned with nv fox below me over the fence down bottom of field. Then he came through fence got ready to take shot someone drove down lane and lit me up like a Christmas tree off goes fox. Nothing else came so back to farm. Did a couple of field nothing. Drove down to bottom fields parked up coffee and smoke. Tried the fields to right first fox rally singing spotted a fox with nv coming right passed mates house heading to road about 300y. It then went other way then it crossed road and into field to left it came in nice then lost it in big dip in field scanned with nv he was below me 150y otherside of fence few mins and through he came and sat 55gr on its way thud down.

Picked him up bottom dog in pic carried it back to rifle then back to truck for a coffee.

Tried the field where fox came from i set up on hump so i could see both ways,field where i'd shot him as well. Set the foxpro singing 10 mins fox coming in at a fair pace. Then he headed to dip in field where i was set up on first fox,put caller back on he came over dip and sniffed about where dead fox had been about 200y 55gr on its way thud down he went. Called for a bit nothing else so home.

post-40804-0-05582900-1455438903_thumb.jpg