FINDHORN !!!!! COME ON VOTE.

TONY R

You lads are the ones that made me do it, I've met some crackers on the bay and hope to continue meeting them.

Aye nea abidy will agree with what has happened and frankly at the moment it just seems to be the 1 so not to bothered about it if I'm honest. This wasn't about just keeping the shooting, it was about standing up to the Antis and showing that we weren't going to sit back and see what happened. Weel weel ah noo and see yee ah at the bay fir a shote oh them there honkers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers pal, I'll look you up and let me know when your coming. Got a busy season ahead meeting abidy lol

It should be us thanking you for all the time you spent on this, the meetings etc. Standing up for fellow wildfowlers and making sure we kept some shooting on the bay! Well done Martin, a true fowler in every way, proven to many its not just about pulling the trigger!

I doth my cap to you as many others do and I will see you this season to shake your hand and personally thankyou for standing up for us.

Atb

Joe

Weel weel min, didna wint tae soond oor tuchter pal

Flippin eck Martin, is that your Sunday voice? I didnt recognise you :lol:

Its you that has led the campaign and done a great job for the shooters of Findhorn Bay :good:

Na come on, back to the Cabrach lingo. :lol::lol:

Weel weel min, didna wint tae soond oor tuchter pal

Now thats who I know :good::good: