New member from Aberdeenshire

Lees6G

Hello all,

Thought ide join a forun to meet a few shooters in the local area, had my sgc for a few yesrs and used a cheap s/s but just bought a beretta u/o and enjoying it so much more, shooting now once a week, would be keen to get a small group together to shoot in the local area, is there anywhere you can turn up to shoot?

Cheers

Edited by Lees6G

Ah right, you done much shooting before and where you planning to go?

Well been shooting for years, rabbirs, crows, pigeons and used to do some ferreting when i was younger, but recently moved out of the family home and decided to apply for my SGC for easiness, still waiting on the police to come round for the interview so hopefully wont be too long now, plan on just getting out and about and also maybe get up to Seals cove at Findon for some clay pigeon shooting, how about yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

T

Do you shoot in the syndicate at Crathes?

Hi,

I shoot at one of the syndicates however there is another which almost touches banchory (ours is towards the main aberdeen to torphins road)

Edited by Nmb

Waulkmill it is called now!

OK thanks, I see you are Oldmeldrum. We lived in 3 Meadows Drive when it was first built in 1981. Lovely place but has grown a fair bit now.

Closed down either early this year or last after 40+ years.

Another gone. I used to go down to Lower Deeside in the 80's but think that's closed as well. I was never that great though.