Body Found By Kings Lynn W A Members On Saturday ?

marsh man

Thanks for that Big Mat , terrible news that on what was the last day of the season .

Hope you and Frank are keeping well , haven't heard from you for a while.

You people that say it's a good way to die must be looking at it from a romantic point of view....because it is unlikely to be a quick heart attack with the warm satisfaction of shooting a Pink, or landing that 20lb Salmon.......imagine the absolute terror, shivering with fear cut off by biting cold water, struggling in the mud, as your strength goes and you slowly drown, fighting the inevitable?.......if the poor guy drowned? that's more likely to be the way it was!

My heart goes out to his family..................but what an awful way to go!

I don't think anyone should speculate how the Gentlemen died.it doesn't matter how he Died .it's a fact it's very sad ..

credit must go out to those who helped in the search for him . I'm sure it wasn't a very nice situation to be in ...

My thoughs are with his family at this sad time ..

This. Though I see where Panoma1 is coming from.

Its unlikely that was the case with the tides we had on the last morning , I would think a heart attack or such like would be more likely the cause .

Either way as I said on a earlier post , there is little on us speculating and all will soon become clear how this poor chap has died while doing something he loved.

He did not drown he was found with a cup of coffee by his side decoys out awaiting duck ,I don't think he suffered ,but unfortunately his family and friends are.RIP

I have read this post a few times and I have come to the conclusion that even though it is a sad story it is one of the better ways to go.

I can picture the scene in my mind.

No matter which way anyone dies the family and friends will still be upset.

R.I.P