BASC introduction to wood pigeon (Chippenham park)

Desired_affect

get your self there you will learn and meet some like minded people :good: look back in the events and meets topic and you can read what we have said about the course in Yorkshire that i attended and thoroughly enjoined and i have well over 30+ years of shooting we are always learning :/

I will be running the course, if you cannot make this one there will be another on April 30th at North Walsham.

This will be run by our very own Flycoy.

30 Apr Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - North Walsham, Norfolk Country Field Sports, Unit 10, Folgate Road,North Walsham

To see what PW people that have attended these course have said, there are a few threads on PW.

Hopefully we will see you at one or the other of the courses.

Terry.

get your self there you will learn and meet some like minded people :good: look back in the events and meets topic and you can read what we have said about the course in Yorkshire that i attended and thoroughly enjoined and i have well over 30+ years of shooting we are always learning :/

Hi Linny

Thanks for your kind words and support.

Edited by bakerboy

hello, is that near Chippenham in wiltshire?

No, this is Chippenham, near to Ely Cambridgeshire, but there is a course being held on April 9th at,

09 Apr Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Gloucestershire D B C Leisure, Claverley House, Station Road,Milkwall, Coleford

Details for all course can be found on the BASC website, also, if you are interested in a course but there is not one arranged in your area, you can register your interest on the BASC Website, so get your mates involved and you never know you could have a course of your choice in your area.

No, this is Chippenham, near to Ely Cambridgeshire, but there is a course being held on April 9th at,

09 Apr Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Gloucestershire D B C Leisure, Claverley House, Station Road,Milkwall, Coleford

Details for all course can be found on the BASC website, also, if you are interested in a course but there is not one arranged in your area, you can register your interest on the BASC Website, so get your mates involved and you never know you could have a course of your choice in your area.

hello, thanks for that about a 2 hr journey down the A40, will give it some thought, cheers

Guest Wilksy

Yes I really enjoyed our day at humberside and for less than the price of a slab of shells you will learn more than you would shooting 250 carts! But it's more than that, a good day out and meet a few good pigeon watch lads as well!

Well I attended the course today and I have to say Terry you done a excellent job, as almost a complete beginner you made it very clear and easy to understand aswell as giving me the confidence one of my guns does fit.

Anyone looking into this course I would say "go for it you won't be disappointed"

Well I attended the course today and I have to say Terry you done a excellent job, as almost a complete beginner you made it very clear and easy to understand aswell as giving me the confidence one of my guns does fit.

Anyone looking into this course I would say "go for it you won't be disappointed"

Many thanks for your kind words.

I really enjoyed the day as well, look forward to catching up again before too long.