Shooting range

Minime46

I got a brass priest as well, what is the best way to use it. How to hold the Pigeon? If u hit it too hard can it's head fall off? I don't want to cause any unnecessary pain. Used it today... held it under my arm and hit it to the back of the head.. but it appeared to still be alive so I gave it another 2 hits... not sure if it was just nervs or not? Any advice please?

I got a brass priest as well, what is the best way to use it. How to hold the Pigeon? If u hit it too hard can it's head fall off? I don't want to cause any unnecessary pain. Used it today... held it under my arm and hit it to the back of the head.. but it appeared to still be alive so I gave it another 2 hits... not sure if it was just nervs or not? Any advice please?

Best thing to do with a priest is to leave it at home !

I will show you how to dispatch them properly when we go out together.

Well I went out with my binoculars, studied some flight paths and then went out for a few hours... shot 10 pigeons. That's my best so far. Used about 20 cartridges. Missed a few... but also managed to get 2 in 2 shots for the first time. I did that twice.

My magnet hadn't arrived so was only using flocked decoys. I did put a floater/bouncer out but it seemed to scare them off... so took it down and then they began to come in to land.

Perfect :-)

Well done, you are beginning to learn that if your pattern and the extras are not working you need to change elements until they commit. :good:

Best thing to do with a priest is to leave it at home !

I will show you how to dispatch them properly when we go out together.

understood. Shouldnt be long till he is drilling the barley. Will txt u as soon as. He said he thinks he will start next week (weather depennding) :-)