Turbo flapper home made remote control

jeddy11

HI

Had a turbo flapper with timer but also thought it would be useful to have a remote control so it could be switched off if a pigeon was coming in or if it was scaring birds coming in etc.

The cheapest official one is approx 20 quid so i ordered a cheap remote from china from evil bay for £3.35 delivered and £1.75 for 2 batteries wired it all up and it works perfect range is around 15m on first test and im pleased.

i have posted link if anyone interested ebay link

_12_zps27imoiwp.jpg1_57_zpsqfvwtkuv.jpg

You can increase the operational range to near 35 mtrs simply by holding the hand unit to a metal hide pole as you push the button to start or stop the flapper.

Field tested mine today with a re-built dodgy evil bay flapper, the flapper with the work carried out has a great motion better than another I have that cost twice in total as much.

Got several of the re built ones.

had a mooch in the shed found old black and decker extension cable push one end to the flapper out in the field the other end to the battery in the hide connect one up then just touch the other wire to the other connector when a pigeon is coming over or getting near decoy's . so now I have a remote in the hide now without the flapper being on the timer all the while simple's

had a mooch in the shed found old black and decker extension cable push one end to the flapper out in the field the other end to the battery in the hide connect one up then just touch the other wire to the other connector when a pigeon is coming over or getting near decoy's . so now I have a remote in the hide now without the flapper being on the timer all the while simple's

Except cables are a right pain.