Anybody have new model Hyundai I10

Livefast123

My mum has got one, I think its just over 2yrs old now, its only done about 3k miles, Tesco's once a week ! there was a fault early on with it, something on the suspension was rattling but sorted under warranty and all fine since....I've driven it a few time and taken it on a couple of 100 mile runs (to give it a good run !) and cant fault it, quite enjoy driving it considering its size, its a little road noisy due to its small wheels/tires, yet feels well planted on the road, and seams good on fuel, compared to my Ranger ! as a local run a round :good:

My wife runs one - bought new around 8 months ago.

Faultless so far with no squeaks or rattles as it should be. 1.2 engine is giving around 50mpg on mainly local runs. Thumps a bit over potholes but sits solid on the road and inspires confidence at the legal limit on motorways. seems well put together and finished.

We got it as it seemed a safe bet with long warranty and cheap main dealer servicing.

• 2 weeks later...

For 26 years I ran Land Rover products and had lots of friends and acquaintances , all garage employees or service managers.

Had 3 Santa Fe's now . I now do not know any garage personnel . :lol::lol::lol: .

Honestly the best cars I have ever bought, driven, or rode in.

So, buy a Hyundai and lose a lot of my friends and acquaintances.......no thanks, haven't got that many to start with.