Linseed

la bala

Was speaking to a farmer today, he told me he would soon be drilling some linseed, is this becoming popular again. He did say prices would be good. I can remember lots grown in my area, but then it seemed to die out. Supply and demand i suppose, i know pigeons like it so not complaining.

There was some planted down here a year or so ago and I thought that it would attract trade but never saw a bird on the stuff ever. it was a real disappointment.

same here 3 years ago about 15 acres was planted...........and i passed it every day ....never saw a bird on it....very dissapointed ..

On a game shoot 2 years ago a field of linseed was left until well into December or January and it was absolutely blue and when we shot the drive next to it they just lifted and dropped back in again.

I think they stayed on it for quite a while and I would have paid good money to have been able to shot it as there was a beer bag to have been had