ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on brah.

JDog

Down in the Cotswolds for a few days work but all work and no play make me a dull boy so a day out with Lloydi and OJW was arranged. The pressure was on as I had no time for a look before hand and if ever there were two Jonah Jinxes it was this pair.

After three false starts we found a few, just enough to give them a couple of shots each. There maybe pictures and even a video if OJW gets out of his girlfriends clutches for a while tonight.

By the way Lloydi was on time having decided that a 'bit of the other' with himself was the best option.

.......and the title? One of our Norfolk experts, he who can call a pigeon in from half a mile, intimates that my thread titles are predictable. He is probably right.

Jdog gave us a fantastic day out and went to great lengths to find the birds. It was also great to catch up with Jdog and Lloydi and chew the fat.

I'm putting together a video of the day and will try and do a bit of a write up in there. At this point I'd just like to say thanks again for taking me out and to reiterate what everybody already knows - that Jdog is a master pigeon shooting and a gentleman.

In defence of JDogs predictable titles, it's difficult to decide on titles for my predictable posts. Well done JDog your first challenge was StevieG and now you have doubled your handicap and you still found some birds in your old back yard. I await the report with anticipation.

Steveyg was a doddle compared to this pair. I left them alone for fifteen minutes whilst I went to see if I could find another flight line and when I returned Lloydi was still pondering the instructions on his new rotary and OJW had fixed his new flapper upside-down and the Pigeon was facing the ground.

Steveyg was a doddle compared to this pair. I left them alone for fifteen minutes whilst I went to see if I could find another flight line and when I returned Lloydi was still pondering the instructions on his new rotary and OJW had fixed his new flapper upside-down and the Pigeon was facing the ground.

CLASSIC

It must have slipped... :whistling:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ..........its days like that you remember