Jack Pyke Maxi Decoy Bag

Hi gents, after two trips from the car to the field I've decided a single bag is needed!

What are people's experience of the Jack Pyke Maxi Decoy Bag it's currentl going for £39.99

Cheers,

Jim

My mate and I use one and it's been absolutely fine, no complaints at all

My Jack Pyke bag has been fine but it really needs something hard in the bottom or sharp things can push thru. I've actually just bought an adjustable bath seat off ebay that fits in with all your kit on top and holds it open so you can sit on it too.

What a good idea may get one myself as my shooting seat is on its last legs (well three of them).

You will be happy with it I'm sure, I fill mine as heavy as I can carry including cartridges and it's still good as new after two or three years, I'm really suprised sitsinhedges finds things poke through? The material is super tough cordura and I don't think I could push a hide pole through if I tried??

You will be happy with it I'm sure, I fill mine as heavy as I can carry including cartridges and it's still good as new after two or three years, I'm really suprised sitsinhedges finds things poke through? The material is super tough cordura and I don't think I could push a hide pole through if I tried??

Alternatively if you put the blunt end in it will not poke through! :rolleyes:

An upside down assembled Begara seat fits perfect and acts as a frame.

I have one of those too but\ they take up much more space and are £50 odd more than the shower seat.

Alternatively if you put the blunt end in it will not poke through! :rolleyes:

There are all kind of sharp things get put in my bag, flapper spikes, rotary arms etc. Unlike you I don't just take a bag of sandwiches and a teddy bear :rolleyes:

I get a Begara seat, cushion, spade, lunch, 3 nets, 4 poles, flapper, 2 hessian sacks, and 12 deeks in mine with space to spare. Tent Pegs, clips and other sundries in the side pockets. Cartridges in a separate bag. I like the Begara but detest putting it together and taking it apart especially in the cold so ideal for me.