****** trailcam!!

spandit

My trailcam has been set up at the top of my high seat for over 2 weeks, set to take a picture every 10 minutes so I can edit together a timelapse video of the spring coming to my planted trees...

Went to swap the SD card over this evening, in the rain, to find that it hasn't taken a single picture...

There's always next year, I suppose... :unhappy:

How do you know the exact time unless

1) you pinched it, OR

2) they left you the SD card to see the footage Lol

The Trailcam that was up the tree was sending pics straight to our laptops as been said they work on motion so when the ***** was in the process of nicking it the camera sent its last pic at that time as it was being prised it off the tree because it was in a steel case that you can buy and allso drillrd to the tree and locked with a padlock

Edited by Rim Fire

The Trailcam that was up the tree was sending pics straight to our laptops as been said they work on motion so when the ***** was in the process of nicking it the camera sent its last pic at that time as it was being prised it off the tree because it was in a steel case that you can buy and allso drillrd to the tree and locked with a padlock

Scum bags mate, I've had one of my own stolen that was in a right remote location, so had to be another hunter.

It had a passcode so hope the scum never got any use from it.

Did you get any pics of them ? I read a post about a fella who advertised the pics he'd been sent off his on the local FB groups and for the name, messages the bloke threatening to take to police etc and had the money off the fella 😂

Scum bags mate, I've had one of my own stolen that was in a right remote location, so had to be another hunter.

It had a passcode so hope the scum never got any use from it.

Did you get any pics of them ? I read a post about a fella who advertised the pics he'd been sent off his on the local FB groups and for the name, messages the bloke threatening to take to police etc and had the money off the fella

no pics but the day before a small jackrussle was on one of the pics but no owner we think we know who it is but only think so we cant do anything the last one up the tree was password protected so they wont be using it

Edited by Rim Fire