Arrieta Sabel 25 sidelock 12 gauge

Arrieta Sabel 25 sidelock

£980

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 25" barrels

Description

Arrieta sabel 25 churchhill rib sbs sidelock ( detatchable) db/t ej 12 bore 2 3/4" chamber

25" barrels fixed chokes 1/4 and 1/2

immaculate in all ways

Barrels are mint so is the oiled woodwork With very little use And tight action as per photos The top lever still closers to the off centre point which shows it is still tight

The ejectors are superb

All chequering is still sharp crisp and clean with tear drops and straight stock

A fast quick action gun

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member sabel25. Message them here

You would drive past a lot of comparable quality English guns for same money.

Arrieta make the side by sides for William Powell of London and sell for £4000 to £5000

I doubt if an english side lock with detatchable side plates can be found for under £1000 that are nitro proofed or have 2 3/4" chambers That are not produced outside the UK

AYA used to do engraving for Holland and Holland

is that a chip in the stock, at the end of the top strap, still a lovely looking gun, do you ever travel south ?

Thanks for the pics

It has a mark on top but i think that has always been there since i bought it new

If i can recall it was reduced in price as was the other one they had at the gun shop

There is a slight indent to the right hand of the stock but this can be lifted out with an iron as it is an oiled stock

Not often south

Could be rfd'd if you wish to look it over at a cost of £25.00 at my end

Cheers

Thanks for the pics fenboy

I was down your way last year to buy a 16 bore from Kexby Fieldsports Ltd

Wondered if you know them?

Your welcome , Kexby is a hour or so away from me , I am right on the Norfolk border, so no I know nothing of them.

Your welcome , Kexby is a hour or so away from me , I am right on the Norfolk border, so no I know nothing of them.

He's a one man business which he runs from his small shop at his home

Very reasonable and good to deal with Both me and a mate travelled down and both bought a 16 bore each

A good friend has the Arrieta number 2 sidelock. Make no mistake, these are really well made guns and this one is very well priced.

Yes they are and as i have mentioned earlier William Powell of London have Arietta make their sbs,ds for them then stamp their own name on and sell them for £4000 to £5000 plus

I have only seen one other like mine for sale on another gun site at the moment ( not as good condition ) and asking over £1100 for it

I've seen them in the past £1200 to £1300 so maybe got this one on too cheap

Maybe put the price up so better grab yourself a bargain as it's bank holiday ha ha

Just remembered. An hour to hour and a half in lincs aquates to about 25 to 30 mile as i have never seen anywhere where so many speed controls and cameras are so prevelant

Must be some fast shooters around there but not as fast as the cameras