UKGAMEFAIR - July

steve_b_wales

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm going. Got two other's to share my vehicle so far, and waiting on another to say yes. Also ordered four tickets via the Sporting Rifle website. I paid £50 for them.

Hope to meet up with a few other PW members. Perhaps we can arrange a meeting place/time.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and might stopping by on our way up to Scotland. Never been to one of the big game fairs so looking forward to it. Tickets on the website are £17 which I think is ok price

If you go onto the Sporting Rifle website, they are offering two tickets for £25.00.

https://www.ukgamefair.com/sporting-rifle-exclusive/

Latest new on this from Blaze is they have now canceled the show at Stonleigh and are throwing their weight behind the one at Ragley Hall. Its really late notice to bin it I only just avoided buying tickets in advance as I was waiting to get paid this month. I hope those that have get sorted out with a refund sharpish if they don't want to do the other one.

Linky

I've come to work tonight, and, hopefully, can get another staff member to swop weekends with me. Owing to the nature of my job, it's not an easy thing to do. With luck, I should be able to attend the Ragley Hall one.

I've sent an email to Blaze Publishing though and stated how disgusted I am with them messing people around.

Latest new on this from Blaze is they have now canceled the show at Stonleigh and are throwing their weight behind the one at Ragley Hall. Its really late notice to bin it I only just avoided buying tickets in advance as I was waiting to get paid this month. I hope those that have get sorted out with a refund sharpish if they don't want to do the other one.

Linky

No word of this on the website although the ticket link comes up with an error 404 not found notification.

No word of this on the website although the ticket link comes up with an error 404 not found notification.

The link worked when I clicked onto it earlier, although it's not working now. Also, I have just read that all tickets purchased in advance will be honoured at the price paid. I paid £12.50 each, but Ragley Hall is £20.

From the email I received:

The UK Game Fair, organized by Blaze Publishing, has taken the heartbreaking decision to call off the event at Stoneleigh scheduled for July. We are writing to you as a ticket holder for this event and letting you know what to do next.

It has become clear that the industry wants a single, large-scale event and that event will be The Game Fair, Ragley Hall, Warwickshire on 29-31 July 2016. Exhibitors who had committed to Stoneleigh are being offered placement at The Game Fair and we are contacting them separately.

The organisers of The Game Fair at Ragley Hall are honouring all visitor tickets sold to date for the Stoneleigh show. This means your ticket purchase(s) will be valid for the biggest Game Fair in Europe the following weekend.

The ticket(s) you bought for the UK Game Fair will be replaced with tickets for the same duration for The Game Fair – you will receive an email very shortly with full details.

For those who have bought camping at Stoneleigh, the organisers of The Game Fair will be seeking to offer equivalent camping at the show, but in the first instance you will receive a full refund for the booking you have made with The UK Game Fair.

For those who have bought VIP tickets, The Game Fair will seek to offer an equivalent experience at their show, but in the first instance you will receive a full refund for the booking you have made with The UK Game Fair.

James Gower, managing director of The Game Fair, stated: “It’s important that we do all we can to ensure as few people and businesses as possible are affected by this news. We are working with the Stoneleigh team to make sure we can welcome ticket holders and exhibitors to The Game Fair at Ragley Hall this summer.”

For further details, please visit our website www.ukgamefair.com

From the email I received:

IMPORTANT NEWS: UK GAME FAIR CANCELS

TICKETS VALID FOR THE GAME FAIR AT RAGLEY HALL, 29-31 JULY 2016

The UK Game Fair, organized by Blaze Publishing, has taken the heartbreaking decision to call off the event at Stoneleigh scheduled for July. We are writing to you as a ticket holder for this event and letting you know what to do next.

It has become clear that the industry wants a single, large-scale event and that event will be The Game Fair, Ragley Hall, Warwickshire on 29-31 July 2016. Exhibitors who had committed to Stoneleigh are being offered placement at The Game Fair and we are contacting them separately.

The organisers of The Game Fair at Ragley Hall are honouring all visitor tickets sold to date for the Stoneleigh show. This means your ticket purchase(s) will be valid for the biggest Game Fair in Europe the following weekend.

The ticket(s) you bought for the UK Game Fair will be replaced with tickets for the same duration for The Game Fair you will receive an email very shortly with full details.

For those who have bought camping at Stoneleigh, the organisers of The Game Fair will be seeking to offer equivalent camping at the show, but in the first instance you will receive a full refund for the booking you have made with The UK Game Fair.

For those who have bought VIP tickets, The Game Fair will seek to offer an equivalent experience at their show, but in the first instance you will receive a full refund for the booking you have made with The UK Game Fair.

James Gower, managing director of The Game Fair, stated: Its important that we do all we can to ensure as few people and businesses as possible are affected by this news. We are working with the Stoneleigh team to make sure we can welcome ticket holders and exhibitors to The Game Fair at Ragley Hall this summer.

For further details, please visit our website www.ukgamefair.com

I've just realised I bought tickets for Stoneleigh (from the link you posted), thought I'd got tickets for Ragley!!

Not had this email yet but, reading it, all looks ok, fingers crossed!