UKGAMEFAIR - July

steve_b_wales

I would think a little more decorum should be applied here . Especially when you are not full possession of the facts.

decorum my ****...

this fiasco has cost a lot of people a substantial amount of money and time.

I was supposed to be working up there for one of the gun retailers. I managed to get time off booked for that weekend (which wasn't easy) and said retailer had booked accommodation for all of us.

I cant change my weekend off, and the retailer certainly cant get a refund for the hotel.

several hundred £ down all told so we have a right to be angry over this.

and the fact that they released a statement on Facebook, before contacting pre-booked exhibitors or emailing ticket holders, makes it even more infuriating.

its not very professional and certainly not fair.

I've just realised I bought tickets for Stoneleigh (from the link you posted), thought I'd got tickets for Ragley!!

Not had this email yet but, reading it, all looks ok, fingers crossed!

YEP I HAVE RECIEVED THE EXACT SAME EMAIL...................................................

Wes Stanton has had his fingers well and truly burnt on this one.

I agree with the above, he has a very high opinion of himself. I cannot respect anyone who mows down low partridges as he did on one of the 'Shooting Show' clips.

I'm annoyed by it being cancelled and I didn't even have tickets yet so can't imagine how you guys are feeling. From what's been said on here it's pretty shocking that people were told by FB and I also agree awes Stanton is a bit of a **** when he is on the shooting show very much up his own ****

I bought tickets, a hotel and time off work for a family weekend for 6 of us from Scotland. The tickets should be refunded but I lost a significant sum in accommodation charges. Bang out of order if you ask me to cancel 4 weeks before the show, not everyone can move their time off and stump up for more accommodation. I'll be sticking to the Scottish Game Fair from now on after being a regular at the CLA. We should unsubscribe from the shooting show and not buy any Blaze publications, but if Mr Stanton has sold the business he won't be to bothered, he won't be out of pocket.

Just received a copy of iShoot magazine through the post today.Articles about the Stoneleigh show and extra companies who had come on board etc ,etc.

Whatever happened must have been quite disastrous ,as Blaze obviously let the delivery of these go out.

Does anyone know how to get a refund for tickets?

I don't need Ragley tickets as I already have some.

Thanks

Contact Blaze Publishing and request a refund. When phoning, you may get put through to a recorded message, which I'm not sure if it mentions about a refund. Blaze Publishing did state that they would offer a refund.