Silent Shooting X 2

I had another call in the week , " Crows on the Oats" so I set out this afternoon and managed to get two crows from last week from the chiller. I was set up at 14.30 with one on a flyer in the stiff breeze and one on a spike. For the next two hours I was busy then the flock moved off to some just ploughed fields on the next farm. I stuck it out till 17.00 when I could see some very dark clouds on the horizon and packed up I'd shot thirtyfour corvids and one pigeon that came in range of the Hushpower and using subsonic 32Gram 5s I had to give it an exceptional amount of lead. Twenty minute later I was driving home in a thunder storm with rain and sleet so it was a good decision.

0ee9b690-9e60-40d0-85c4-6641020fbca0_zps

It's strange but I seem to give the same amount of lead with my Husher as I do with normal guns. You might find that the shop bought subs are very subsonic though whereas my homeloads are just subsonic. Still a good bag, hope your kill to cartridge averages weren't too bad.

That thing needs a tripod :whistling:

Edited by sitsinhedges

You're an impressive shot Sir.

Do you get any assistance with the purchase of cartridges from your farms?

You must go through bloody loads!

The short answer is NO, in 27 years of pigeon shooting I have received help from Farmers twice one in money and the second left over game carts ( not a full slab) . I'm still waiting. Edited by pigeon controller