Cubs

dob

Not much round here, shot a vixen a week ago. A more typical night for me is 'ooh look, a badger, a badger, a badger, a badger, another badger, badger, brock, a badger, a badger... Where are all the hedgehogs?'

we have no badgers and no hedgehogs.

easy to blame badgers but the decline in HH is principally down to 'modern agricultural practices'

Saw a hedgehog for the first time in over a year last night ,but not seen a fox around here for 3 weeks .Very quiet on the Reynard front at the moment,Badgers on the other hand how many would you like they,re dropping like flies to the mk1 car headbutt routine

No sign of any round mine but the Keeper has been told there around, apparently there the size of a kitten at the moment, was out last night saw 2 Muntjac (Monday night sorted) 2 Badger and nowt else.

No rush yet I would rather wait. Poults wont be out for a while yet.

Found 2 litters last week. Shot 6 cubs - 3 from each. Waited for ages by both earths but only one adult returned (which was disappointing). First litter of 5 were very small the other litter were well on and happily chewing on a Hare.

Know of a least one other earth that will get a visit soon and I need to find where the remainder of the first litter have been moved too.