he,s behind you,oh no hes not ..oh yes he is ..wallop

remmy1100

well after kind words from welshmike:. Looks like you need to swap that comfy bed for a cold field i decided to go watch over a bait site thats in a small vale on the farm the bait has been going but no idea time as dont have trailcam on this one,after lying on a hill overlooking site for near on two hours nothing,so decided to move hadnt walked more than 40 yards when scanned area to see fox staring back at me from hill id been watching before id rifle off shoulder he trotted off around some gauze bushes,had idea as to where he,d be heading ,as i climbed gate into field heard calls from behind me ,went out into field and set foxpro up on the sticks retreated 100 yards downwind and hit the call button,picked nv spotter up to see a fox steaming into field then sit facing caller was only 85 yards away a 50 grn vmax between the shoulders dropped it on the spot.on recovery it was the vixen must of been dog i had saw leaving so him and cubs to sort tomorrow.thanks mike for kick in the *** and that excellent call.

post-2392-0-61542000-1462124428_thumb.jpg