Poorly fn19 target model

team tractor

A customer of mine has dropped me off an FN19 target model that's about 15/20 years old I guess.

A gunsmith has said the barrel is bent but it just needs moving near the end where it's twisted.

He also said the trigger is worn out ??? Works good to me.

It's leaked all its air out that is certain.

Does anyone have a good gun smith to fix it as its sentimental to the guy .

Anyone think they can sort it even ?

I have a sneaking suspicion Forum Member 'Falcon FN' might have one of these, he might be able to help. If memory serves me right, I think he does a lot of his own maintenance, so might have some useful input?

What gave it away?

I can't help with regards to recommending a good gunsmith, but as has been said they are really easy to work on. The bent (twisted?) barrel probably just needs the grub screws loosening on the barrel support and straightening, which is a 2 minute job if you have small allen keys. The trigger units are often overtightened so that the alloy housing cracks but I can't think of anything that can wear out per se - although it could have a pellet or pellet swarf jammed inside.

As agaman says try the falcon owners forum for reliable people to service it, or have a go yourself for the price of an o-ring or two.

If you do try yourself then feel free to PM me for any help.