Blue is a dad.......

NickB65

Well Thanks to this site I saw Blue up for reluctant sale and ever since we went to see him he has been an amazing companion. Great in the hide, perfect as a rough shooting dog, has a well deserved reputation picking up and a great family pet. Well this year a fellow dog handler wanted some new blood in his pack of dogs and when he saw Blue and how he worked he asked if Blue would do the dead. Well I was hessitant but after canvassing the opinion of my game keeper friend I thought why not. Well on Wednesday the bitch produced six pups (5 bitches and one dog) and they have perfect markings and are a good size. She lost one but given it was her first littler we are both pleased.

We shall have the dog puppy to work alongside Blue. It will be a bit of a culture shock for him having to share but I think he will like the company and having another dog to work alongside.

The wife and I have been thinking of names that are colour related....... Sky as in Sky Blue, Moss which is a lovey water colour green and the wife like Indigo.... or Indy for short. Shame there is another dog handler we work with who already has an Indy....

Anyway I will let you know what the Pupps are like and if anyone is interested in a ESS puppy from pure working background then let me know. They have been docked and dew clawed oh and neither mum or dad are KC registered as these are pure working dogs......

All the pups are brown and white and looking grand..... all have homes now which is good. They are not KC registered as neither parent is.....

Sorry Darren 67 didn't get the joke ... but that is not nothing new with me....... :-)