Muzzle loader

Kev12g

Is there anywhere I can go close to Staffordshire were I can go try a muzzle loader . I'm looking at getting a muzzle loader not sure on if I want a black powder Flint lock or a percussion cap ... Going use it for hunting with as I've hit that stage were quality means more than quantity to me lol (or as my wife keeps telling me it's because i think I'm Jim Bridger ) lol

Shame you are not closer - I'm near Milton Keynes if you ever come this way. I have a complete set up for sale - Pedersoli 12G SxS with all the kit , Powder, Flask, Shot Flask and Wads etc...all in vgc and ready to shoot - even have the original bill of sale from 1978!!.

Kev - if you can manage to find the M5 from the M6 on June 11th you can join us on the Vintage Gun and Perrins Owners day at South Worcester. As well as all the old guns to look at there will be the local muzzle loaders club running a 'have a go' stand. They are very knowledgeable and will be terribly enthusiastic about the great fun shooting black powder can be. Have a look at the post for more details.

John

• 2 weeks later...