Fees for new air rifle license.

sako751sg

Just an update: There is actually no 'official' air rifles clubs up here! Mine will be going on my SGC for 5 years and then i'll have to pay double the renewal next time around, thats if the Doc gives her consent or doesn't write a letter to the Police objecting to 'arms' in general or starts charging me quarterly fees for monitoring my medical records...Scotland has gone mad. SNP...nah, Nowhere to shoot an air rifle either, not many clubs want them or are too far away, so how am i going to say they are all collectible items, Original 50, HW35, Webley Senior (absolutely mint and i mean mint) and a BSA Airsporter Mk1, they aint getting scrapped, i'll keep them with the inlaws down south

Footnote: ****** SNP are trying it on with a sea angling licence to!

Edited by Pugs

god help the rest of us if england follows suit, seems comrade sturgeon has got her way

It would not surprise me if england follows once the the dust settles up here, unless there are many more voices heard in england against it than there was in scotland.

Scotland the brave my ****

johnnie

I feel for the Scotish airgunner's but I also fear for us,this is how the poll tax was wheeled out and at some point in the next five years I expect England and Wales to suffer the same fate :unhappy:

Nothing like how the poll tax was wheeled out although i do agree that at some point it will be UK wide.

Poll tax was introduced in Scotland in 89 before being introduced to England and Wales the following year,that's what I was referring too and something like this will be as unpopular as the poll tax was...(for the record the poll tax was a fairer system imo,but that's another for another thread ;) )