Best new lightweight pcp ?

blasterjudd

OK all in your opinion what's the best newlight pcp don't want anything featherweight just something reasonable to lug around paddocks to shoot bunny's and woodies. Don't want Bull pup rifles or pistols though !

Who's the best manufacturer of such a rifle ???

Cheers

Daystate Huntsman Classic .177 is a great gun but if you want lightweight a Logun S16 would be better.

If only new guns the Brocock Compatto is a light gun and being a carbine semi Bullpup would suit your needs better than anything else new at reasonable price I can think of.

Edited by figgy

Any budget in mind ?

Good / great VFM rifles out there that I would look at are:

HW100 - Any variant

Brocock - Any variant especially the Compatto

Walther Rotex RM8

AA S410

BSA - Ultra, Scorpian, R10

Going for more spend then Daystates.

ATB

Matt

Guest Wilksy

Weichrauch hw110 brand new one! Rubber coated stock, very light for a weirchauch and good price at £635 I think! Tried one at northern shooting show, very impressive!

From experience AA is poor with there blueing and with regards the HW110 even the the guy from HC said at the shooting show there is just no point in a 110 if you have a 100 or the option of.

I would rather a second hand HW100 over a new 110!

But this is just my opinion before anyone shoots me down !

ATB

Matt

Don't think a lightweight pcp is any less accurate than a heaven gun as no recoil. A springer needs weight or they leap around on firing.

I was thinking of general waggle with your arms out, I am not keen on guns being too light. A bit of weight helps me a bit

• 2 months later...

I use a FX Verminator MK1 currently with NV on. It's brilliant for exactly rat shooting

hello, snap !!!!!!!! :lol: i have just the same one craig, mine is .22 with a photon n/v and my main ratting PCP, had mine serviced last year. just re zero at 25 yards for the coming winter. :good: DID you get your shotgun sorted for stock length etc?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper