New member from the Sperrin Mountains N.Ire

Am just at the foothills of the sperrins it's great lads! I have my das very old side by side hammer 12g shotgun his .22 air rifle for inside sheds an now am just getting a CZ 455 17HMR for rabbits crows etc. After that I'll prob need a OAU Shotgun he gave his licence up! Any uze boys from the north?

• 3 weeks later...

With respect lad, I think it must have been yourself that bumped your Noggin.!!A man from the Sperrin County, You would logically expect given the numerous possibilties of a user name to come up with Donegalharlie is to say the least extremely odd.

I also fail to see whats amusing about Gods county given the fact it is The most Scenic County on the Island of Ireland with its nearest rival being county Kerry and that my friend is a statistical fact.

ps My Smileys aint working.

Edited by SuperGoose75

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well charlie Boy.! I suppose you didnt happen to catch any of the UTV or BBC NI newes Tonight.? 'Although they are a few days behind with the Story'

Donegal in the NW Coast of The Irish Republic in the province of Ulster has been voted 'The Coolest place on the planet' Yes I repeat 'ON THE PLANET' to Vist by National Geographic Traveller for 2017.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-38180228

Sure it comes as no Surprise really' to us here who live in Gods own County. But now the Rest of the World will also know :yes:

Well charlie Boy.! I suppose you didnt happen to catch any of the UTV or BBC NI newes Tonight.? 'Although they are a few days behind with the Story'

Donegal in the NW Coast of The Irish Republic in the province of Ulster has been voted 'The Coolest place on the planet' Yes I repeat 'ON THE PLANET' to Vist by National Geographic Traveller for 2017.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-38180228

Sure it comes as no Surprise really' to us here who live in Gods own County. But now the Rest of the World will also know :yes:

You will have to mow a field to make a,landing strip to cope with the influx of visitors now!

***** lads get the mowers fired up and get the grass cut!! Didn't see it so I'll take your word for it! Lol I did watch a thing the night about taking kids to the USA during the troubles and where they are now was great.. Our Daniel will be singing his wee heart out about Donegal town the night lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...