Any dog trainers

dan the gun

Hi, does anyone know of any dog trainers in the west mids area. I have a nearly 10 month cocker and due to new commitments I'm struggling to find time at the moment. If there is anyone that can help out with the basics sit, stay, etc... for now that would be great.

Thanks

Dan

Going to a dog trainer won't do you any good if you haven't got the time to practice what you've been taught.

A dog won't learn anything just going to a trainer once a week then sitting idle for the next six days.

As has already been said you can train your dog with short sessions a couple of times a day. Even feed time can be part of your training session.

Going to a dog trainer won't do you any good if you haven't got the time to practice what you've been taught.

A dog won't learn anything just going to a trainer once a week then sitting idle for the next six days.

As has already been said you can train your dog with short sessions a couple of times a day. Even feed time can be part of your training session.

Agree 100%

I cannot work out if you are looking for residential training or just group / one to one training weekly ?

Perhaps if you made that clear someone could better help .

Really if the dog is 10 months I would have expected the basic sit / stay you need help with would already be in place .

As said just 5 mins once or twice a day should get the dog doing the basics .