Some Rabbits

spanj

So. Last night I lent a hand to a bit of work being done on one of our pens with the intention of an hour or so rabbit control at the end. Well the work went on and the light started to fade and soft lad hadnt taken his lamp :( so I thought it wasnt to be. Step in Paul223 who jockeyed me round for a quick hours "posh lamping" and acted as my picker up too. As I'm the generous sort I let him have the odd one :) Purely as a thank you for his words of encouragement (!!) after my (too) frequent misses. Anyways a quick 17 were had in the hour and all from the one field, although I really should have had about 30 !!!

So. Last night I lent a hand to a bit of work being done on one of our pens with the intention of an hour or so rabbit control at the end. Well the work went on and the light started to fade and soft lad hadnt taken his lamp :( so I thought it wasnt to be. Step in Paul223 who jockeyed me round for a quick hours "posh lamping" and acted as my picker up too. As I'm the generous sort I let him have the odd one :) Purely as a thank you for his words of encouragement (!!) after my (too) frequent misses. Anyways a quick 17 were had in the hour and all from the one field, although I really should have had about 30 !!!

Nice work!