Want a laugh?

Chris Bb

Then go here: http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/shooting/clothing/wear-clay-pigeon-shooting-61060

Strewth, the gear they suggest costs more then the average clay shooter's gun!

And has anybody seen anyone turn up at a clay ground dressed like this, there'd be sniggers all round at the very least. Plus the list of what not to wear would leave many regulars naked.

Journalists, please at least undertake a minimum of research before going into print.

Reading between the lines, I think she's aiming the article at game syndicates who go as a group for a simulated game day. They tend to wear what they would for game, but toned down a bit. Towards the end of the article, she talks about firing 500 cartridges, which is what leads me to suspect that it's not aimed at regular trap / skeet / English sporting shooters.

Now I got told on Monday (genuinely) by a proper Olympic shooting judge that you're not allowed to shoot registered wearing open toed shoes or sandals

rumor has it that the cpsa brought that in for one shooter they didnt like, who always tended to wear shorts and flip flops, and liked distractions whilst in the cage

A highly amusing read on a Friday afternoon.

Yoga outfits ?? Why did she feel the need to say that ? The lady in the photo looks like she is standing on a peg on a driven shoot anyway .

You'd think the journalist worked for them because she had a love of shooting but the article is written as if it is tongue in cheek . I enjoyed reading it anyway , very funny.

Now where did I put that leotard ...?

My neighbour returned home on Monday wearing a long sleeved shirt and a tie.

I ribbed him, asking if he'd been to a business meeting. He told me he'd been playing golf and the club insisted on this dress in the bar but at least they'd been excused jackets, this on a day that reached 30ºC!

Any sport where I have to wear a tie merely to buy a beer can take a running jump!