Chatsworth country show

Walkershooter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

doubt it trowel..... someone would have to be with you id guess....

me reggie n ginga are going and maybe dr wolly if his mrs lets him

Suggest your signature needs amending, unless you're a bit behind schedule???

We were thinking about Friday but the weather forecast so far is favouring Saturday.

Edited by Glenlivet

Last year we was the only company selling decoying equipment, and it was still rubbish so we have now dropped this after 15 years and not even a phone call from them asking why,just full of town people wanting to be country people.

I must admit we couldn't find gunmakers' row, maybe there wasn't one!

Happy with the cabinet I bought from you by the way 👍👍

Edited by Glenlivet

In the 6 years i ran the shoot it was a battle to get any gunmakers/shops there even with the incentive of a free pitch

None of the country fairs we've been to this year have had any real shooting or angling representation, certainly in terms of retail. Still decent days out though - and consequently cheap!

Went today, checked out the weather, turned round and came home.

I hate the weather in this country

Not missed a lot - went yesterday - less show than usual and displays, shooting, etc well out.

very little fieldsports related although premier guns were there and one other selling rifles and only 2/3 for fishing.

But if you want to risk it weather better tomorrow :rolleyes::rolleyes: but if you want an easier exit come early and come up the A6 and come in through Bakewell and Rowsley and go in "Blue gate car park"

Not missed a lot - went yesterday - less show than usual and displays, shooting, etc well out.

very little fieldsports related although premier guns were there and one other selling rifles and only 2/3 for fishing.

But if you want to risk it weather better tomorrow :rolleyes::rolleyes: but if you want an easier exit come early and come up the A6 and come in through Bakewell and Rowsley and go in "Blue gate car park"

Think I'll give it a miss tomorrow and shoot Old Glossop 100 registered.

It's a real shame, there used to be so much shooting/fishing related stuff. I bought guns there in the past and some great, cheap accessories, some of which I still have.

• 2 months later...