free targets

roadkill

I just buy shoot n see targets. The home is a night mare to see the holes

Or plaster board is good

I recently bought some shoot and see targets because of that reason, works well 👍 if your too tight to buy them you can make them. Coloured card, black spray paint and some cellotape. I also find the ones I make are better at longer ranges as the 'splash' is bigger

Plain A4 paper, permament marker and a central dot with a ruler line for vertical and horizontal to help align crosshairs. Costs next to nothing. HMR zero distance for optimum MPBR is around 130yds. Crosshairs on from 75 to 150 yards and squeeze trigger.

I first of all use targets but lots of walking at the 125 yard zero fire 3-4 shots at large wallpaper at short distance then extend to 100 yards then 125 once on use small potatoes they explode at 125 yds---less walk...have a good backstop

A 125 yard zero give a 1.5 inch deviation from zero to 150 yards..a laser

Edited by psycho

Plain A4 paper, permament marker and a central dot with a ruler line for vertical and horizontal to help align crosshairs. Costs next to nothing. HMR zero distance for optimum MPBR is around 130yds. Crosshairs on from 75 to 150 yards and squeeze trigger.

+1 :good:

Been looking at the RC FPV systems and thinking some of the cheaper ones must be suitable for this

A decent scope should easily have the resolving power at 100 to 150 yds to spot bullet strikes on paper so no real need for complications like RC FPV systems although I can se how they've be useful at say 600 yds for LR CF plinking or practice.