Browning 325 Grade 2 12 gauge

Browning 325 Grade 2

£850

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition norwich, Norfolk
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Description

Im selling my Browning 325 grade 2, its a 12g with 32" barrels. 2 3/4" chamber, In excellent condition, bores are perfect with no pitting, there has been a repair to the stock I did a few years ago, details and pictures of the process can be found here http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/185960-stock-repair-and-refinish/?hl=fat_jay

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member fat_jay. Message them here

going back a few years if i remember rightly, i advertised mine as a grade 2 only to find that there wasnt a grade 2 but it was in fact a grade 1, and it just appears to be a grade 2 due to the way the number looks on the underside of the gun, not that it detracts anything from it or the price, and i could even be wrong,

looks nice no mater what :good::good:

going back a few years if i remember rightly, i advertised mine as a grade 2 only to find that there wasnt a grade 2 but it was in fact a grade 1, and it just appears to be a grade 2 due to the way the number looks on the underside of the gun, not that it detracts anything from it or the price, and i could even be wrong,

looks nice no mater what :good::good:

Thanks but it's definitely a grade 2.....it's the ingraving on the action which makes the difference.....I believe the grade 1's just had "Browning" on the side....this has birds on the action....grade 3 had the same bird ingraving but also additional ingraving on the trigger guard and barrels.

Jay