GSD breeders

After the loss of our girl I am looking into breeders of gsd's, no interest in deformed kennel club type show dogs whatsoever, I'm looking for dogs bred for working, temperament etc, no immediate rush but they must be pedigree, parents available for viewing, health checked and hip scored, wondered if anyone here knows of any breeders? I would prefer to wait till next spring before buying and I am happy to travel the length of the country for the right dog, Looking for any recommendations? Must be a young pup as I have a toddler in the house

Edited by Twistedsanity

After the loss of our girl I am looking into breeders of gsd's, no interest in deformed kennel club type show dogs whatsoever, I'm looking for dogs bred for working, temperament etc, no immediate rush but they must be pedigree, parents available for viewing, health checked and hip scored, wondered if anyone here knows of any breeders? I would prefer to wait till next spring before buying and I am happy to travel the length of the country for the right dog, Looking for any recommendations? Must be a young pup as I have a toddler in the house

Where abouts are you based? I know of a good breeder, I can try and post a pic of my now 1 year old from him?