Mossberg 500 Hushpower

£450

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Kettering, Northamptonshire
Pump Action, Full Choke, -, 28" barrels
Image1-1 Image1

Description

Hi Guys

Selling my Mossberg 500 Hushpower 12g. Brilliant hush power that has served me well over the last year. Comes with Picatinny rail if you want to fit a sight to the shotgun for rabbiting/ratting. I found the rail made it easier to aim with the raised foresight on the silencer as well.

Also have a 8-rail barrel mount to fit torches or anything you fancy which I'll chuck in. Very quiet with the Eley Subsonics but surprisingly quieter than I expected when using normal cartridges. Full choke and 3 shot capacity. Have also adapted a camo silencer cover which works well.

Reason for selling - Running out of space in the cabinet and have bought a lighter 20g for my girlfriend to use so need the space.

Great pump which is immensely satisfying to shoot with. The usual marks associated with using a pump in the field but in good condition with little wear and tear.

More pictures on request as not at home currently. Will be able to send pics at the weekend. Guns located nr Northallerton in Yorkshire but travel down to Coningsby, Lincs regularly.

Any questions just ask.

Ed

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member tomzxr. Message them here

• 4 weeks later...