Guerini, Caesar Maxum sporting 12 gauge

Guerini, Caesar Maxum sporting

£2,500

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Macclesfield , Cheshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels
_0pk8343_2 _0pk8352 _0pk8345

Description

In excellent condition. 2013 gun so 7 years warranty from the importer. 10 Maxis chokes (2xskeet and 2xLM)and original case etc as per photos. Professionally fitted comb raiser and Pachmeyer recoil pad. I might also include a Guerini gunslip if required. LOP 14.5" More photos available on request.

Prefer face to face, the gun can be tried at Cloudside.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

beautiful looking gun, i was going to get one a bit ago, it was either that or the DT11, as id had a DT10 for many years i decided on the DT11, but i will get one of these when my land rover is finished as a treat :good::good:

Strange world, I'm fancying a DT10.

If I can find a good one which fits......

how much did you get one for?

and your allowed more than one gun you know :good::good:

Paid £2,650, the nicest bit of wood I've seen on a stock for a while.

Check my signature, slightly more than one gun and one gun less than my cabinet space. I blame Wabbitbosher 😳😳😳

Edited by Glenlivet

beautiful looking gun, i was going to get one a bit ago, it was either that or the DT11, as id had a DT10 for many years i decided on the DT11, but i will get one of these when my land rover is finished as a treat :good::good:

just had ago with one of these on tuesday as there were some lads there for "the gun room" with a van and about 15 guns for people to have ago with, all i can say is WOW, what a gun. it fit me perfectly, it was just a joy to use, not that i prefer heavy guns or light guns but this was the game version and felt very light after using my DT11, but it still felt so good, definitely getting one when iv finished my land rover, a little treat form me to me :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

just had ago with one of these on tuesday as there were some lads there for "the gun room" with a van and about 15 guns for people to have ago with, all i can say is WOW, what a gun. it fit me perfectly, it was just a joy to use, not that i prefer heavy guns or light guns but this was the game version and felt very light after using my DT11, but it still felt so good, definitely getting one when iv finished my land rover, a little treat form me to me :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

also had ago with the new blaser, cant remember the name of it, something like F6, and the caesar guerini apex, that was nice to but it was a raised rib trap gun and didnt fit me all that well

Edited by viking