wetting after swimming

AberFowl

Took our 5year old pointer bitch for a good walk as usual this morning with the old lab

down by the river for a change and did a few retrieves from the water, she enjoyed it and was charging about as usual, splashing around in the shallows with the old lab..

Now when we go home and dried them off they both went and settled in their beds as usual...fast forward an hour or so and the pointer is up and into another bed in the other room, the bed she was initially on has a large patch of pee on so I get her up from current bed and this also has an albeit smaller patch of pee...

Any ideas what this can be?

She hasn't wet in the house since been a very very young pup!!

Took our 5year old pointer bitch for a good walk as usual this morning with the old lab

down by the river for a change and did a few retrieves from the water, she enjoyed it and was charging about as usual, splashing around in the shallows with the old lab..

Now when we go home and dried them off they both went and settled in their beds as usual...fast forward an hour or so and the pointer is up and into another bed in the other room, the bed she was initially on has a large patch of pee on so I get her up from current bed and this also has an albeit smaller patch of pee...

Any ideas what this can be?

She hasn't wet in the house since been a very very young pup!!

we have noticed a similar problem with our sproker on occasion, depends to some extent where she swims.

Interested in answers

I think it might be swallowing water, my springer used to do it a lot early in training swimming with his gob open coughing and spluttering

He has got better but if I take him home I have to be mindful to let him out a while after we get back from some swimming and he pees for England so you are not on your own.

Hope this is the answer