Recommend an airgun tuning company

Cannon

As per title. A friend of mine is contemplating having his HW97 tuned to get the most out of it in terms of performance and smoothness. It is currently performing at around 18 ft/lbs which he seems happy with. Any suggestions appreciated chaps.

I am of course asuming your friend has an fac as on this part of the pond 18 lb would be illegal.

V-mach are the best,also 18lb is a bit powerful for a 97 16.5 is sweeter due to the diameter etc.a hw80 it is not.

I would go for a full v glide and trigger job as well as getting a v-mack built in silencer and release unit.

Edited by psycho

I am of course asuming your friend has an fac as on this part of the pond 18 lb would be illegal.

V-mach are the best,also 18lb is a bit powerful for a 97 16.5 is sweeter due to the diameter etc.a hw80 it is not.

I would go for a full v glide and trigger job as well as getting a v-mack built in silencer and release unit.

my god psycho,,,,

its a weihrauch 97 not a bloody Harley Davidson..

so what your saying really is it needs the piston polishing ( full v glide ) ,, wd40 on the trigger ( trigger job ) and a shroud with a hole in the end( silencer with release unit )

it does amaze me how people out there will pay silly money for fancy named tosh, :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Yes they have an FAC, try reading the location under his name, they ain't working at the linen company no more!

I would also look for this guy!

http://www.agrtuning.co.uk/