BASC fights off Olympic ban

Has BASC finally realised that attempting to placate these anti shooting organisation that purport to be animal welfare groups....does not work!

All pro shooting organisations should now join forces to expose their lies and misinformation robustly and at every opportunity!

If they do? I for one will be right behind them!

Another good outcome David. I have to admit, even if the work always was going on previous to BASC's "difficulties" earlier in the year, it is notable that the approach of more proactively publicising the outcomes for the benefit of those not visiting BASC's website is refreshing and can only help BASCs cause.

Another good outcome David. I have to admit, even if the work always was going on previous to BASC's "difficulties" earlier in the year, it is notable that the approach of more proactively publicising the outcomes for the benefit of those not visiting BASC's website is refreshing and can only help BASCs cause.

+1 to that

Keep it up Countryfake and Spring waffle promote a fantasy world of fluffy bunnys and badgers helping hedgehogs across the road .Everytime they do a counter post of the truth needs promoting on the TV ,social media and in the written press ,the first casualty of war is the truth and their propaganda shows the truth is not on their agenda .The want all shooting sports banned gents and we,ve got to stick together or theyl win