A1 pro flap rotary machine with pro flap decoys ?

I use pro flaps but am unsure about them, would rather use real birds but don't have the attachment. I've got one up in the vid I just posted in the vid section if that helps, you can only see it from a distance though.

I use pro flaps but am unsure about them, would rather use real birds but don't have the attachment. I've got one up in the vid I just posted in the vid section if that helps, you can only see it from a distance though.

thaks I can use dead birds or the pro flaps I'll see on Friday if it's delivered in time fingers crossed

I had one of these, ok when using the proflaps as they are light. at the weekend decided to run mine with wing spreaders and dead birds as the birds where flaring of last minuet with the proflaps, lasted 15 minuets it gave up. stripped it down the bearing where the shaft comes out through the motor housing worn, not man enough to take the weight of the dead birds. wouldn't buy another one.

• 3 weeks later...

I had one of these, ok when using the proflaps as they are light. at the weekend decided to run mine with wing spreaders and dead birds as the birds where flaring of last minuet with the proflaps, lasted 15 minuets it gave up. stripped it down the bearing where the shaft comes out through the motor housing worn, not man enough to take the weight of the dead birds. wouldn't buy another one.

just been given one with the same problem ,wear on the bush,got my nephew to turn me a new bush 3mm longer to make a larger bearing surface and it works well now so thanks to mike (mikesy) on here for donating it to me

Edited by AULD YIN