flapper extension

Hi all I am shooting standing wheat and laid barley with moderate success what I am after is a couple of flapper extensions does any one know were I can buy any? . I know for a fact my shooting would increase with flappers above the crop.

the magnet works to a certain degree but the wiser older birds are flareing a bit even with dead birds on. If i could introduce movement on a random timer at crop hight I recon a red letter day is in the making. UK shoot warehouse had them but no longer stock them please help if you can.

Regards Steve.

I use a tall fishing bank stick Take the middle bit out and put in the flapper spike and do up,easy !

just been into my fishing tackle took 2 extended bank sticks took out the middle as you said and they are bang on. tried them on garden with the timers and they are perfect.

Camo taped the power drive and they look the business .These will be used straight after work tomorrow cheers Tony.

Hi all I am shooting standing wheat and laid barley with moderate success what I am after is a couple of flapper extensions does any one know were I can buy any? . I know for a fact my shooting would increase with flappers above the crop.

the magnet works to a certain degree but the wiser older birds are flareing a bit even with dead birds on. If i could introduce movement on a random timer at crop hight I recon a red letter day is in the making. UK shoot warehouse had them but no longer stock them please help if you can.

Regards Steve.

Hi Steve,

You are right we do not manufacture these anymore, But we do have 2 left from when we used to stock/sell them so if your Bank stick method does not work out for you, just give us a call and we can arrange to get one to you.

Good luck either way :good:

No worries Steve,let us know how you get on

No worries Steve,let us know how you get on

Hi Steve,

You are right we do not manufacture these anymore, But we do have 2 left from when we used to stock/sell them so if your Bank stick method does not work out for you, just give us a call and we can arrange to get one to you.

Good luck either way :good:

just been into my fishing tackle took 2 extended bank sticks took out the middle as you said and they are bang on. tried them on garden with the timers and they are perfect.

Camo taped the power drive and they look the business .These will be used straight after work tomorrow cheers Tony.

well wen't after work yesterday and the dog picked 76 the flappers at crop height with tony's bank stick suggestion paid off big style .shooting on the laid barley tommorow will put the flappers up again and will see what happens.

Good stuff mate !