Any young people in Hampshire with transport want an oppertunity?

Loads of opportunity here just waiting to be had.

Someone did it for me when I was younger so now I am in a position to return the favour I am reaching out.

You help me and I will help you.

No licences required just willingness an eager heart and transport.

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Aged between 16+25 with a passion for the outdoors.

Well the offer still stands....

16-30 with own transport.

Come and help me with bits and bobs and I will give you opportunities in return.

Rabbiting, Foxing, Squirrel shooting, Stalking, Pigeon shooting, Snaring, Trapping, Pen building, Feeding, Beating and if you can think of anything else to do with shooting I will probably give you a chance at having a go.

You don't need any licences, except some form to allow you to travel to me.

I am working all the time now so it doesn't matter if you can only do weekends and evenings.

Hopefully I will hear from someone soon.

Or I will retract my offer and give it to a college.

Well the offer still stands....

16-30 with own transport.

Come and help me with bits and bobs and I will give you opportunities in return.

Rabbiting, Foxing, Squirrel shooting, Stalking, Pigeon shooting, Snaring, Trapping, Pen building, Feeding, Beating and if you can think of anything else to do with shooting I will probably give you a chance at having a go.

You don't need any licences, except some form to allow you to travel to me.

I am working all the time now so it doesn't matter if you can only do weekends and evenings.

Hopefully I will hear from someone soon.

Or I will retract my offer and give it to a college.

It's a fantastic offer, I can't help but think using this as a college placement would glean the best from your offer.

You'd be getting young people already committed to the job in hand, and the experience you'd give would invaluable to the learning experience.

I now work at a uni that is primarily land based studies and we kill for people like you, the placements get oversubscribed by youngsters who don't have access to this type of experience.

Our vet nursing/land management/conservation students are superb, you'd find offers of 'on mass' free Labour as a result.

Well done you. Gent.

Someone did it for me when I was younger so now I am in a position to return the favour I am reaching out.

why no takers? There is only one who writes that he will pm. is there no one in the age range on here or are they all out in Ibiza up to the axles in booze and females. or is there some sort of angle here? Still the OP gets 10 bonus points for having a Spaniel.

Edited by fortune

Might be a bit cynical but does the "you help me" tend to put young people off?

Probably does theres no silly loop holes or anything was just a genuine offer.

I have worked hard to get where I am and thought I would give someone an opportunity.

And what a generous offer you have made and great opportunity for some youngsters, I only hope I am wrong and you get flooded with offers of help.

Some years ago we run a small pheasant shoot, we tried to get young people involved with a reward of some shooting pigeon/rabbit etc, and a day on the pheasants, most would turn up not looking that enthusiastic about work, we started off with 4 young lads the oldest being 22, after about a month we had 1 but mention a days shooting and they would all be there.

Hi tomto did message you but didn't get a reply back are you offering a job or just looking for a hand doing what if you don't mind me asking as is it to do with game keeping etc

Only asking as I work full time as a carpenter but always wanted to be a gamekeeper so I could help you when ever I could

So bascially what do you need help with and when

Ow and I do drive have a shotgun license and insaurance to if needed :)