Charity Clay Shoot nr Holsworthy Devon 21 Aug

Jbob

Hi Folks

My local clay shooting club is putting on a charity shoot at Gunnacott Farm, Clawton, near Holsworthy in Devon, EX22 6QU for the sat nav. The date of the shoot is 21 August and details of the shoot are below.

This event is for the Elizabeth ward in Bideford hospital which is a stroke unit recently used by one of our gun club members Malcolm Pearce .
Malcolm wanted to try and raise money for this charity to try and give something back for the fantastic care he received during the early stages of his recovery.

It will be a 50 bird sporting clay shoot with up to £100 for the high gun all the proceeds from this event will go to the Elizabeth ward in Bideford. Fibre wad only, entry fees are as follows:

Adult £20 entry fee
Colt under 18 £15 entry fee

Prizes:
High gun for men. £100
High gun for women. £100
High gun for Colt. £75
Second prizes on all the above will be vouchers
There will also be a fully qualified shooting coach there for people and children to come and have ago on a novice stand which will be £8 per person
We will supply everything for the coaching stand .There will also be refreshments available on site
First entry taken at 2:00 last entry 5:00

Hope some of you can make it.

Jbob

Edited by Jbob

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly the weekend and our charity shoot.

I have now agreed to be referee/Safety number/Trapper on one of the stands which I am looking forward too.

Hopefully we'll have a good turn out and raise lots of money for our chosen charity, may even see some you guys there too (I'll be sporting a black cap :good: )

Edited by Jbob