got my mojo back...

steveyg

After a break I have got the bug again..watching videos,checking out PW....looking for perms and checking the perms that I have access to.

Last week while working from home, I could hear a buddy of mine having a lot of shots....hope you had a great day Pickerup.

Had a great offer from a PW member to get out tomorrow....really looking forward to it and hopefully getting a few shots off. As we know there are no gaurantees however really appreciate the opportunity.

Jdog...Barley is being cut tomorrow on the bypass field.....

If it wasn'nt for a number of PW members (two guys above..have been very generous) my shooting oportunities would have been non existent however I have been very lucky and had some great days . (had a few bad ones as well..they do'nt call me the jinx for nothing. .. :whistling: )

Not at work until the 22nd so hopefully getting out a few times over the next 10 days ...happy days

Good luck to everyone who is out in the next week or so,there should hopefully be some good bags... :good:

I am pleased to hear that you are interested in pigeon shooting again. Where all of that enthusiasm went I cannot imagine. Your poor wife.

Those bypass fields should produce some splendid sport if you get there before they turn them over.

I am down Thursday 18th for a few days. If it fits we should meet up.

I am pleased to hear that you are interested in pigeon shooting again. Where all of that enthusiasm went I cannot imagine. Your poor wife.

Those bypass fields should produce some splendid sport if you get there before they turn them over.

I am down Thursday 18th for a few days. If it fits we should meet up.

19th or 20th would be great...I will call next week :good: