HI From Cranborne Chase Dorset

FGYT

Hi

been looking a long time but just signed up

Im mainly a rifle shooter but Got my SGC as it was only an extra £10 with the FAC just over 18mths ago

my main interest is shooting for the Freezer and after several decades on pigeon and rabbit with an airgun stepped up to Deer will be doing My DSC1 this weekend

Im lucky enough to have my own small permission (next door) with Roe as well as my garden cleared up to my centerfire with an 88yrd zero range :D

with the SGC being an after thought almost Ive still managed to end up with 6 shotguns so far mainly 70's cheapish side by sides i.e. good working guns for fun and even have 10bore I reload for and one 1875 TC Martin made in Manchester Damascus barrel SxS which is a lovely thing

I do the odd local clay shoot with them and a few pigeons in the garden (eating the young apples from the orchard ....small scrubby bit with some apple trees In ) and a Big Fox that was wiping out the chickens 10 bore @ 45yrds

Im a House husband with 2 Kids and make knives in my spare time mainly to pay for guns at the moment :D.

ATB

Duncan

hello, :welcomeani: lots of nice people on here i am sure you will be pleased to join, ps some photos of your knives would be interesting as what S/S you have collected, i bought a 1975 victor sarasqueta sidelock recently, maybe a trip down memory lane :rolleyes: lovely part of dorset.

not sure but assume trade ish selling isnt allowed here etc but if you use facebook and look for Dorset Woodland blades page

ATB

Duncan

• 1 month later...