Its not like riding a bike...

steveyg

Having shot like a muppet yesterday I was keen to get out ASAP..

Wife was feeling unwell so planned day out was cancelled..result.. i kept the shooting truck loaded so was off in double time..

Set up on some barley stuble,wind was perfect however it was very hot. Set the brolley up for shade and put out 6 dead birds and a flapper.

Very slow start so put the magnet out and things picked up..a little. After shooting so badly yesterday i was keen to hit a few.

First two in..down..result.. then the a few misses. changed the pattern and carts. Had two boxes of 7 1/2 in the bag so thought i would give them a try,pulled the dead birds in a little and things started to look promising around 4pm.

Had a quality 30mins where they were decoying text book..from a long distance,fantastic to watch them commit from such a long range

Finished on 27 which i am very pleased with

Quality afternoons session,this shooting lark is not easy,it's not like riding a bike..it takes a while to get back in the groove

the adrenalin rush watching a bird commit is fantastic..

Quality afternoons sport.. :good:

glad to hear you feel you faired better than yesterdays read, as you say its not like riding a bike, if you have had a spell away, but you soon get yer eye back in like you have today. not been hot here, was raining this morning now a bit fairer.

atb

7diaw

I think confidence has a lot to do with getting your eye back in..and the opportunity to shoot

:good: :good: